The most beautiful part of the “Tuna Spread” is that you can serve hot or cold. Adding tuna to salads or seasoning is an easy way. But if you want a different recipe, here is our recipe.
Tuna bread’s base is; tuna, corn and grated goat cheese. Add the spices and fresh chopped chievs and parsley. If you are in season, you can add the succulent portion of the tomatoes for more delicious salad. For spice selection, you are free to say that you are more successful with red chili peppers.
The spread tastes especially delicious if you let it slide in the fridge overnight! And you can spread the prepared salad on the tiny breads and bake them for 15 mins in the oven. If you are going to bake it, you can also use an meltable cheese instead of goat cheese.
200 g corn – 1 can
400 g tuna – 2 cans
250g sour cream
200g grated cheese
1 red onion
1 tablespoon of parsley chopped
1 tablespoon of chives chopped
Toasted bread or slices of bread
- Open the can of corn, place the corn in a colander, rinse off with cold water and drain briefly.
- Put the tuna into a colander, bake cold and squeeze with your hands.
- Place the corn and tuna in a large enough bowl, finely chop the onion and stir together with the remaining ingredients under the tuna - corn mixture.
- Stir everything until all ingredients are mixed well with each other and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tuna spread to bread slices or bread slices with a spoon and, if desired, also bake in the oven at 180 ° C for approx. 15 minutes.
TIP: The spread tastes especially delicious if you let it slide in the fridge overnight!