Chai Tea Latte is a flavored tea drink made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic spices and herbs. Located on the Indian sub-continent, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity.
Reduces the risk of cancer formation. Cardamom, cinnamon and ginger have antioxidant and phytochemical contents and prevent cancer. If used regularly, it reduces the risk of bowel and stomach cancer.
Prevents colds. Especially in cold winter days, if you have a condition such as getting sick frequently or if you have weakness, you can strengthen your immune system with its ingredients. The ginger in Chai tea supports the body’s defense system.
Relieves menstrual pain. Cinnamon and ginger in Chai tea regulate hormones and have a positive effect on menstrual pains. Chai tea, which is kept in hot milk especially, will prevent your sweet attacks during these periods thanks to its aromatic taste.
Accelerates metabolism. You can accelerate your metabolism when you drink Chai tea along with the right diet recommendations. This is achieved by stimulating the digestion and pancreatic enzymes. It also creates a feeling of satiety, which causes you to eat less.
Chai tea against diabetes. In regular use, it causes positive changes in blood sugar levels. It may play a role in the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes in the long term. In the short term, you can control your blood sugar by decreasing your desire for sugar.
Reduces bloating. If you experience bloating and gas complaints, you can try Chai tea for 2 cups a day to regulate stomach activities and regulate your digestive system.
Increases energy. If your energy rises suddenly after drinking coffee and sodas and then falls rapidly, you can try increasing your energy with Chai tea.
If you want to benefit from the benefits of Chai tea, you should make the right and the right amount of consumption and maintain healthy eating habits. An average of 2 cups of Chai tea will help you get enough effects.
16 cardamom pods
8 sticks cinnamon, broken into pieces
8 star anise
1 tablespoon fennel seeds
3 vanilla sticks, cut into two pieces
80 g black tea leaves
60 g shredded coconut
1/2 teaspoon finelly grated nutmeg
2 teaspoons grated ginger
90 g honey, heated
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Desired quantity of hot water and hot milk
- Place cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, fennel and vanilla in a mortar and crush until small pieces are formed.
- In a small bowl add the spice mixture, tea, coconut, nutmeg and ginger and blend with the help of a spoon.
- Add honey and lemon juice and mix well to combine. Place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Wrap the mixture in a thin cheesecloth and add to 1.5 l of boiling water. boil for about 2 min and leave to infuse. If you wish, you can release the mixture into the water. You should filter just before drinking.
- You can serve your hot tea with warm milk and adjust the taste with honey.
- Tip: You can store this tea in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.