Jasmine Cheesecake is a flavor out of a lot of cliches. Unlike all cheesecakes served with lemon, blackberries or chocolate sauce, jasmine cheesecake is almost like a monopoly. If you put fresh jasmine flowers on it to decorate it, you will be delighted by its scent as well as its delicious aroma.
By looking at our recipe, you can start making this chessecake decorated as a summer bride.
You can find different cheesecake recipes on our website.
For the base:
1 pack of oatmeal biscuits
50 grams of melted butter
For the cream:
400 grams of labne cheese
1 cup of yogurt
2 spoons of flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 glass of sugar
2 tbsp. tea, jasmine, whole leaf, dry.
2 ½ cup refrigerated milk
3 – 4 tea bags with jasmine
Heat up to 1 cup of milk, remove from the stove and put jasmine teas in it. Wait for 10 minutes and make bags, take the milk to the refrigerator and leave for about 1 hour to cool.
The first step in making a perfect cheesecake is a display of a good base.
1) Grind the biscuits in the food processor until you get a very fine biscuit powder.
2) Melt the butter over low heat. Add 2 tablespoons of milk to the biscuits and mix thoroughly with the spoon. Put something in the steel mold or service, put it in the container and gently press it with the opposite of the spoon and spread it to the base. Depending on how thick the base will be and the size of the tray or steel mold you will use.
When closing the consistency of the biscuit powder, squeeze it by hand without spreading it to the base. If your hand takes the shape of a ball inside and stays that way, no problem. If the butter is less in the mixture, it does not remain in the form of a ball, but if you put more than this time, you will notice that the melted butter is leaking from the biscuit ball in your hand.
3) When you reach the desired firmness for the base; pre-heated to 375 F in the oven will cook for 10 minutes. Be careful not to cook for a long time, as the base may burn and spoil the delicious result we want to achieve in general. It is enough for us to have a slightly fluffy appearance.
4) Mix cream cheese and sugar in a mixer. Then add the eggs one by one to make sure they are well mixed. Take 1.5 cups of cold milk and the jasmine milk you have prepared. Mix with the mixer first at low and then at high speed for a total of 2 minutes. Add the yogurt, vanilla and flour and beat for another minute at low speed. Pour the biscuits on the base and spread with a spoon. Leave in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
5) Put water in the oven tray. Heat to 302F on the middle shelf. In the meantime, cover the base and the top of the cream container with aluminum foil so that it does not cover the sides and bottom of the container.
6) Place the container wrapped in aluminum foil in the middle of the water-filled container and bake for 45 minutes. Do not remove from the oven after 45 minutes. Turn off the oven first and then let the lid cool down, leaving a slight gap. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the refrigerator overnight.
7) Take the cheesecake out of the mold and carefully place it on a serving plate. Decorate with jasmine flowers and serve by slicing.