If we want to call the Pavlova dessert briefly; Imagine a meringue with a crisp outer shell and a soft, moist drink, over fruity sauces and fresh fruits. The fragile foamy structure always winks to the next spoon. Our recipe pavlova, mangolu sauce creamy structure of strawberries that will admire him will provide complete refreshment.
Pavlova is a meringue-based cake named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. It is a meringue dessert with a crisp crust and filled with soft, light, fruity and whipped cream. It is a meringue dessert with a crisp crust and filled with soft, light, fruity and whipped cream.
Pavlovia is believed to have been created in honor of Anna Pavlova in one or more of his tours to Australia and New Zealand in the 1920s. For many years, it has been a source of controversy between the two nations.
Pavlova is an important part of the national cuisine of both Australia and New Zealand and is a very popular meal. Having a simple recipe is why it is often served in celebration and holiday meals.
Come on, our lovely pavlour of fruit sauce. A lot of fruit sauce is described in pavlov, but the sweet taste of the mango suits a lot. Place peeled and chopped 200 g mango, 20 g sugar, 20 g lemon juice and 2 egg yolks in a food processor or blender. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Then strain into a small pan. In the middle heat, continuously beat until the mixture is thickened and remove the pot from the furnace. Add 70 g of butter to shine your last sauce and gently mix until the butter melts.
You can lighten our Pavlov cake with a strawberry yogurt. Crush 30 grams of straw with a fork and crush it slightly. Mix with 125 g anhydrous yogurt. When Pavlov joins our cake, put it in the fridge for our second perfect floor.
70 gr Egg whites
140 gr Sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
Pinch of Salt
20 gr Dark chocolate melted and cooled
- Heat the oven to 170ºC in advance.
- Mix the egg whites, sugar, lemon juice and salt in a small saucepan and place on a saucepan full of boiling water for several minutes using a thermometer until the sugar is completely dissolved and stir continuously.
- Eliminate a thin strainer if any egg white lump remains.
- Using a stand mixer, beat until hardened for about 10 minutes.
- Using a drizzle spoon (adding very carefully if not available), mix the pavlovaya and mix the chilled chocolate with a very light form and mix. Do not mix too much.
- Pavlovaya covered with parchment paper or spread on a baking sheet using a silicone mat. Slightly create a space for the sauce with a spoon.
- Place the baking tray in the oven.
- Reduce the temperature to 100ºC and cook for about 1.5 hours. Turn off the oven and, if you have some time, let pavlova cool down in the entire oven overnight or let it cool and cool to room temperature.
- Place Pavlova in a cake pan or a medium plate. Starting from the middle of Pavlova, use a tablespoon of mango on top.
- Pour the strawberry cream over it.
- Add fresh mango slices and fresh fruits onto it.
- The best option to eat immediately after combining will not soften and feel the same.